New Concept Pocket-sized VLOG Camera Canon PowerShot V10
Expand the possibility of VLOGGING
HONG KONG, 11th May 2023 — Canon today announces the launch of the PowerShot V10, a new concept and pocketable vlog camera. The PowerShot V10 caters one-hand selfie operation by vlogger, with lightweight and compact vertical body design. It’s new multi-use camera best fits next generation content creator for anything from selfie video, vertical shooting, live streaming or use the PowerShot V10 as a webcam. The PowerShot V10 offers 1.0-inch back-side illuminated CMOS sensor, 19mm f/2.8 wide angle lens, and provides 4K 25p/30p video shooting, which could deliver high image quality for content creation. Silver and black editions are available. Its pocketable and stylish design come across in your day out.
PowerShot V10 – New Video-centric Concept Camera
Made for: Next Generation Content Creator
Best for: VLOG, Travel and Online content creation
Easy to use
- Lightweight (211g) and compact vertical body design with front mounted Start/Stop button for easy one-hand selfie operation.
- Integrated retractable stand (+/-30o adjustable) for fixed angle shooting without tripod.
- 2.0” 460,000-dot tilting touch LCD Monitor to facilitate selfie video.
- Provides high quality 4K 25p/30p and FHD 50p/60p H.264 MP4 video shooting and still photo shooting.
- High quality 19mm f/2.8 wide angle lens with 8 elements in 7 groups design incorporating 3 double-sided aspherical lenses.
- 14 kinds of Aspect marker and recording emphasis are provided.
- Easy Live Streaming with Canon Camera App to YouTube, Facebook or platform supporting RTMP/RTMPS standard.
- Delivers High quality FHD 30p video for live streaming or online video meeting via USB with UVC/UAC compatibility. Power is supplied to the camera during USB connection.
Video and Audio quality
- 1.0-inch back-side illuminated CMOS Sensor and DIGIC X digital image processor for low noise video.
- Movie Servo AF with Face Tracking AF to detect and focus on a person’s face automatically.
- Built-in Large-diameter (Φ5.8mm) omnidirectional stereo microphone with noise reduction feature for high quality sound recording. A 3.5mm external microphone input is also provided.
- Equipped with smooth skin movie for the first time in addition to auto movie mode, movie IS mode, and manual exposure movie modes.
- Movie Digital IS and Movie Auto Level are provided.
- 1.5x/2.0x/3.0x Digital Zoom available during movie shooting.
- Equipped with 14 Color filters for movie shooting for the first time.
- Incorporated Movie Auto ND Filter (ND 0.9).
- Maximum continuous recording time extends to 1 hour.
Operability and Connectivity
- Built-in 2.4GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low energy for Smartphone connections.
- Supports auto transfer of videos and photos to image.canon cloud service for instant backup and sharing.
- Built-in 1250mAh battery provides approx. 55mins 4K 25p/30p video shooting.
- Built-in USB-C (Hi-Speed USB 2.0) digital terminal, battery charging and power supply with USB PD is supported.
- Compatible with microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC memory card.
- Achieve Plastic Free Package material for the first time to minimize impact to the environment.
Estimated Retail Price: To be announced
Estimated Sales Start Date: June 2023
 Supports Auto mode and JPEG only.
 35mm equivalent. 18mm for still photo shooting.
 Video recording is not available during Live streaming.
 Please be aware that live streaming platform may change, stop, or terminate their service, at any time without notice. Please check with live streaming platforms for the latest requirements. Canon makes no representations or warranties with respect to any third party product or service, including live streaming.
 With computer software that supports video calls or streaming, internal recording to the camera is disabled.
 Total pixels: 20.9MP. 13.1M effective pixels for movie shooting. 15.2M effective pixels for still photo shooting.
 Following type of noise can be reduced: AF focus drive noise, aperture drive sound and white noise.
 Cannot be used with Movie Digital IS.