Any purchase of the selected model of our Multifunctional Device (MFD), you can enjoy our maintenance service in relation to the equipment. Apart from providing immediate technical support by phone, this maintenance service shall cover the provision of such toner dispatch, labor or spare parts as Canon deems necessary to maintain the equipment in reasonable working order and attendances in relation to any breakdowns of the equipment at the place of installation.
By Internet: press here to our e-Business Portal Website and login with your registered login name and password. Then you can make a service request under the section of 'Services' (for registered user only). *For new registration of e-Business Portal account, please kindly contact our Customer Service Hotline at 3191-2338.
By Telephone: please call our Customer Service Hotline 3191-2323 during Office Hour Mondays to Fridays 9:00 to 17:30 & Saturdays Saturdays 9:00 to 12:30 (holidays excepted).
There are several ways to report the meter reading:
By eMeter: By joining eMaintenance, Canon equipment will automatically report usage to service department (New registration of eMaintenance, please kindly contact our Customer Service Hotline at 3191-2338)
By Internet: Press here to our e-business Portal Website and login with your registered login name and password. Then you can submit your Self Meter Reading Report under the section of 'Service' (for registered user only). *For new registration of e-Business Portal account, please kindly contact our Customer Service Hotline at 3191-2338.
By Telephone: Call our Customer Service Hotline 3191-2338 during Office Hour Mondays to Fridays 9:00 to 17:30 (Saturdays & holidays excepted).
By Fax: You can fax the Meter Reading Report to 2369-3884 or 2739 3600.
By email: Please e-mail your meter reading, contract information and machine information to email@example.com
Please report your meter reading according to the contract commencement date. (e.g. If your commencement date stated 1st of January on the contract, we suggest you to report the meter on 1st of each coming month. For checking the commencement date, please kindly contact our Customer Service Hotline at 3191-2338.)
Cheque By Mail: If you select to pay by cheque, please make cheque payable to "Canon Hongkong Company Limited". Also, mark your customer code and invoice number(s) on the back of your cheque. Please detach and return the payment stub of the invoice (for meter charge invoice) or copy of the invoice (for other invoices) with the crossed cheque to Hong Kong GPO Box 448.
Autopay Service: If you choose to settle the payment from your designated bank account in Hong Kong, your account will be debited automatically on the Payment Due Date. The Direct Debit Authorization Form can be downloaded from here. Please fill in and send to Canon Hongkong Company Limited at 5/F., Tower A, China Life Center, 18 Hung Luen Road, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong (Attn: F&A Department).
Remittance/Direct Credit: If you choose to remit fund/place deposit directly into our bank account, please remember to fax/mail the deposit slip/remittance advice to us. You should also mark your customer code and invoice number on your fax/mail. You may call us at 3191-2338 to obtain the bank account number.
If your equipment is a Multifunctional Device (MFD), you should contact our Customer Service Hotline 3191-2323. We will send you the inspection quotation and arrange inspection to confirm the condition. Moreover, another quotation will be given if spare parts replacement is required. If the equipment is confirmed to be under serviceable condition, we will proceed to signing the warranty letter accordingly (for the customer would like to join our warranty scheme only).
For detailed charges and quotations, please kindly contact our Customer Service Hotline at 3191-2323.
Please prepare a removal notice or download the form here about change of new company address/new equipment location 7 business days in advance from your removal with authorized signature and company chop. Simply fax it to 2369-3884 or 2739-3600. We will update your record accordingly.
1) The two companies are not under the same Business Registration number, you are required to re-sign a contract and charge with an administrative fee.
2) Written notification should be issued by the old company or fill in "Change of Company Information Request Form”. Both old & new companies' authorized signatures & chops are required. [Download Form]
3) Prepare a certified copy of new company Business Registration Certificate.
4) The old company must report the last meter reading and settle all outstanding charges.
5) If the Multifunctional Device (MFD) is on a monthly installment basis. The new company has to sign a contract, subject to approval of our finance department (approval time for about a month). If approval is granted, new company will be arranged for the transfer of the contract. If you have sold or disposed your office equipment, it is necessary to inform us to discontinue any valid service agreement with your company. You should notify us 1 month in advance about the change of ownership. Please note that you are liable to pay all the outstanding charges before we accept your written notification. We only accept change of ownership requests in writing. For the new owner, please fax or email your company information in writing together with a copy of Business Registration Certificate. We will send an inspection quotation to the new owner to inspect the machine and confirm the condition. If the equipment is confirmed to be under serviceable condition, a new service agreement has to be signed with the new owner for continuation of the warranty service.
Change of Company Name
1) If the two companies under the same business registration number, there is no need to sign a contract and no administration fee to be charged.
2) Customers are required to fill in the "Change of Company Information Request Form” with both new and old companies' authorized signatures & chops. [Download Form]
3) Prepare a Certificate of Change of Name that is issued by the Companies Registry.
4) Prepare a certified copy of new company Business Registration Certificate.
According to terms in the Agreement, customer shall give us not less than 7 business days prior written notice for its intention to relocate the equipment and customer shall be solely responsible for the related costs and expenses. It is the customer’s obligation to arrange the relocation of equipment by Canon. Relocation service by Canon assigned vendor provides customer full insurance on equipment function, and avoid extra cost and risk caused by relocation by third party. Customer shall call 3191-2323 for arrangement and quotation. (Please refer to the overleaf of the contract for detailed terms, the English version shall prevail)
There are two ways to place an order:
By Telephone: Please call our Customer Service Hotline 3191-2323 during Office Hour Mondays to Fridays 9:00 to 17:30 & Saturdays 9:00 to 12:30 (holidays excepted).
By email: For any enquiries or purchase, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance.
e-Business Portal is a one-stop account management website launched by Canon. You can manage in a simple, easy and efficient way through various advanced features. e-Statement & e-Invoice can also be retrieved on this platform. eMaintenance is a set of support services to automate document processing system with multi-functions, which can greatly reduce the administrative pressure and improve productivity and efficiency.
1) e-Toner (Toner automatic delivery) With the auto inventory replenishment management, customers could have sufficient toner to use at any time.
2) e-Meter ( Meter reading automatic report ) Multifunctional Device (MFD) will automatically report usage to Canon service department, reduce administrative procedures and ensure a more accurate figures provided.
3) e-Proactive (Automated technical support) Multifunctional Device (MFD) will automatically send usage statistics to Canon administrators and provide support as soon as possible.
4) Remote Firmware Update Firmware update at customer preferred schedule, ensure the device at the optimization
For enquiry or new registration of e-Business Portal & eMaintenance, please kindly contact our Customer Service Hotline at 3191-2338.