1. The following terms and conditions of sale (these "Terms and Conditions") shall apply to the sale of the products (the "Products") from Canon Hongkong Company Limited ("CHK") to the purchaser (the "Purchaser"). The term "Products" shall, where appropriate, include written documentation in relation to the Products. The Purchaser specifically agrees to purchase the Products in accordance with these Terms and Condition.
2. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail at all times over any other Terms and Conditions of Purchase by Purchaser except a separate agreement has been entered by CHK and Purchaser.
3. Title to the Product delivered by CHK shall not pass to the Purchaser until CHK has received payment in full of the price therefor.
4. Risk of loss of or damage to the Product shall pass to the Purchaser at the time of delivery.
5. The prices for all Products shall be as agreed between the parties set out in the Invoice.
6. CHK shall arrange delivery of the Product upon request by the Purchaser at a fee to be agreed.
7. CHK shall not be liable for any delay of delivery which is due to any causes that beyond its reasonable control.
8. The Purchaser shall bear the risk and be responsible for all damage, injury or loss, (including consequential loss, injury or damage) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the service, delivery, installation or use of the Products.
9. This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong. The parties hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong in relation to any legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, and waive any objection to proceedings in any such courts on the grounds that such proceedings have been brought in an inconvenient forum.
10. These printed standard Terms and Conditions (together with any special conditions set out below) contains the entire agreement between CHK and the Purchaser and may be modified or amended by CHK unilaterally without prior notice to the Purchaser. These Terms and Conditions shall not be modified or amended by the Purchaser without the prior written consent of CHK.
11. In case of discrepancy between the two versions, the English version shall prevail.