Canon offers professional photography and videography equipment rental service to CPS member. The scope of equipment rental includes EOS DSLR cameras and accessories, EF Lenses, Cinema EOS system and Professional Camcorders. Backed by Canon, professional Canon Photographers can rent additional equipment according to on the requirement of their assignment with peace of mind.
All prices are listed in Hong Kong Dollars and subject to change without prior notice.
 Offers cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- The rental of studio and equipment listed in 「CPS Imaging Equipment Rental Services Price List」is only applicable to CPS members. CPS members subject to the payment of rental fees listed thereto with a discount rate determined by Canon Hongkong Company Limited (“CANON”).
- All applications for Studio Space and Studio Equipment Rental and Imaging Equipment Rental for Studio Services shall be made through the Customer Service Hotline.
- Applications for the Studio Space and Studio Equipment Rental and Imaging Equipment Rental for Studio Services are subject to confirmation and acceptance by CANON.
- Customer shall execute the “Hire of Equipment Agreement” and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions thereto. For the terms and conditions of the “Hire of Equipment Agreement”, please click here.
- Customer shall pick up and return the Equipment to Canon Customer Care Center at the designated time.Canon Customer Care Center.
- Subject to availability, Customer may pick up the Equipment from 6:00pm to 7:00pm on the day before the designated pick up time at no extra cost.
- A deposit equivalent to the prevailing retail price of the Equipment (details can be found at https://hk.canon) shall be made by the Customer by credit card (Visa or Master card) upon pick up of the Equipment.
- Payment of rental fees shall be made by credit card (Visa , Master card or Unin Pay) only.
- In case of any dispute, CANON reserves the right of final decision.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.