To cope with the rising Live Streaming needs under the "new normal", the new Canon Image Square has specially setup two well-equipped Live Streaming zones, namely "THE SQUARE" and "LIVE CORNER", and provides a variouos types of live streaming solutions. Canon members can make use of Canon's professional video systems and the related live streaming equipment to easily conduct high-quality social media live events, virtual meetings and business webinar. The Live Streaming Solutions are also suitable for members who are new to live streaming. You can experience how Canon's professional equipment effectively works with the live streaming services and improve its quality to a professional level.
|Live Streaming Solution
(1) Professional Multi-cam Live Streaming Solution
|$1,000 per hour
(2) Single camcorder live streaming solution - Best for Beginners
|$400 per hour
|(3) Multi camcorders live streaming solution - Best for Advanced Users
- Canon Professional Camcorder x 2
- Fomex LED Light with Softbox and Light Stand x 1
- Rode Professional boom microphone x 1
- Blackmagic Design live video signal switcher
- ZOOM Professional Audio mixer
- Audio-Technica Professional headphone
|$600 per hour
*Please bring your own computers to connec to connect your live streaming account.
|Professional Live Streaming Support Service
Professional Live Streaming Support Service with 2 x technical representatives.
This service includes rehearsal and operation control.
|$10,000 per event
All prices are listed in Hong Kong Dollars and subject to change without prior notice.
 Offers are application to the service fee of the both venue and equipment included in the "Live Streaming Solution" service only, not applicable to tehcnical support service and other equipment. Offers cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
 30% off for CPS Sliver Members, 35% off for CPS Gold Members and 40% off for CPS Platinum Members.
- The use of live streamng venue and equipment listed in “Live Streaming Solution Price List” is only applicable to CPS, CCS, EOS-1 Club and Canon Club members subject to the payment of service fees listed thereto with a discount rate determined by Canon Hongkong Company Limited (“CANON”).
How to Reserve the Studio and the Equipment
- All applications for Live Streaming Solution Services shall be made through the Customer Service Hotline 3191-2333 (Club Canon Members) or EOS-1 Club Service Hotline (EOS-1 Club Members) or CPS Hotline (CPS Members).
- Applications for the Live Streaming Solution Services are subject to confirmation and acceptance by CANON.
Use of the Live Streaming Venue
- Customer shall execute the “LIVE STREAMING STUDIO HIRE AGREEMENT” and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions thereto. For the terms and conditions of the “LIVE STREAMING STUDIO HIRE AGREEMENT”, please click here.
- Customer shall make a deposit equivalent to 50% of the total rental fees to CANON, refundable subject to CANON’s cancellation policy.
- The equipment rented under the “Live Streaming Solution Price List” can only be used inside the studio rented.
- Payment of rental fees shall be made by credit card (Visa, Master card or UnionPay) or debit card.
- In case of any dispute, CANON reserves the right of final decision.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.