Operations at Canon Touchpoints from 1 August 2020
In accordance with the government advisories, and our internal safety management measures, please note our operations at various Canon Hong Kong touchpoints as follows from 1 August 2020:
- Canon Image2 Showroom located at 20/F of iSQUARE in Tsim Sha Tsui is open and operating, Monday to Sunday from 11:00 am - 7:00 pm and closed on Public Holidays.
- Customer Care Center located at 20/F of iSQUARE in Tsim Sha Tsui is open and operating, Monday to Saturday from 11:00 am - 7:00 pm and closed on Sunday & Public Holidays.
- Canon Hong Kong offices located at 5/F of China Life Center in Hung Hom is open and operating, Monday to Friday from 8:30 am - 5:30 pm and closed on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays.
- Canon Business Experience Center (by appointment) located at 3/F of China Life Center in Hung Hom is open and operating, Monday to Friday from 10:00 am - 5:30 pm and closed on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays.
- Canon Online Shop remains normal operation.
Please refer here
for safety management measures against COVID-19 at Canon offices and showrooms.
Thank you for your understanding.
If you have any further enquiries, please contact us
Canon Hongkong Company Limited
COVID-19 Safety Management Measures
In view of the COVID-19 situation, the following measures are put in place at:
- Canon Hong Kong offices (5/F) and Canon Business Experience Center (3/F) located at China Life Center in Hung Hom
- Canon Image2
Showroom and Customer Care Center located at 20/F of iSQUARE in Tsim Sha Tsui
- Alcohol hand sanitizer is provided at all Canon Hong Kong offices and showrooms
- All staff must wear a surgical mask and maintain good personal hygiene when on duty, and all visitors are also required to wear a surgical mask at all times for mutual protection
- Temperature screening and hand sanitizing are required for all visitors entering and re-entering the Canon Image2 showroom and Canon Customer Care Center, a surgical mask must be worn during the visit
- Increased the cleaning frequency for Canon Image2 Showroom public area and display products with disinfectant to every two hours so as to ensure a safe product trial experience
- All visitors who reserved the Studio Rental services in Canon Image2 Showroom are required to fill in the Health Declaration Form before entering and using the facility on the booking date
- Our technical engineers will sanitize their hands and products prior to and after repair procedures. Protective gear such as gloves and safety glasses would also be worn if necessary
- Temperature screening is required at China Life Center lobby for all persons entering and re-entering Canon office and Canon Business Experience Center
- All visitors to Canon office and Canon Business Experience Center located at China Life Center in Hung Hom are required to fill in the Health Declaration Form at the 5/F reception of Canon Hong Kong office.
- The following persons will not be allowed entry to the building:
- Anyone who has been in contact in the past 14 days with any person who has confirmed COVID-19 infection
- Anyone currently having fever / flu-like symptoms
Canon Hongkong Company Limited