Precautionary measures against COVID-19
In view of the COVID-19 situation, the following measures are put in place;
- Canon Hong Kong offices (5/F) and Canon Business Experience Center (3/F) located at China Life Center in Hung Hom
- Canon Image Square located at 20/F, Tower 1 of Grand Century Place in Mongkok
- Alcohol hand sanitizer is provided at all Canon Hong Kong offices, Canon Business Experience Center and Canon Image Square.
- All staff must wear a surgical mask and maintain good personal hygiene when on duty, and all visitors are also required to always wear a surgical mask for mutual protection.
- Our technical engineers will sanitize their hands and products during their pre and post-repair procedures to ensure all are disinfected before sending them back to customers.
- Temperature screening is required for all visitors entering Canon Image Square. Our staff will clean and disinfectant display products regularly to ensure a safe trial experience by visitors. Mini-workshop participants are requested to fill in the Health Declaration Form.
- All customers are required to fill in the Health Declaration Form before their usage of professional studio and live corner. Our staff will clean and disinfectant microphone and equipment after each session.
- All visitors to Canon office and Canon Business Experience Center located at China Life Center, are required to fill in the Health Declaration Form and temperature screening.
- The following persons will not be allowed entry to the Canon premises:
- Anyone who has been in contact in the past 14 days with any person who has confirmed COVID-19 infection
- Any of your family and friends who are living with you, or colleagues that you are working together in the same office area, are now required to be sent to Quarantine Center
- Anyone currently having fever / flu-like symptoms
Thank you for your understanding.
If you have any further enquiries, please contact us.
Canon Hongkong Company Limited