Operations at Canon Touchpoints
In accordance with the government advisories, and our internal precautionary measures, please note our operations at various Canon Hong Kong touchpoints as follows:
- Canon Hong Kong offices located at 5/F of China Life Center in Hung Hom is open and operating, Monday to Friday from 8:30 am - 5:30 pm and closed on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays.
- Canon Business Experience Center (by appointment)located at 3/F of China Life Center in Hung Hom is open and operating, Monday to Friday from 10:00 am - 5:30 pm and closed on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays.
- Temporary Counter Service (by appointment) locatedat Unit 2, 25/F of Wyler Centre Phase 2,200 Tai Lin Pai Road in Kwai Chung (Direction) is open and operating, Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Saturday from 9:00 am to12:30 pm and closedon Sunday & Public Holidays. (This temporary service location will be operated until 29 January 2021. Counter service will be suspended from 30 January to 4 February 2021 for relocation arrangement. During this period, you may utilize our online platform or by phone to arrange Pick-up and Delivery Service.)
- Canon Online Shopremains normal operation.
Please referHERE for precautionary measures against COVID-19 at Canon offices,Canon Business Experience Center and Temporary Counter Service location.
Thank you for your understanding.
If you have any further enquiries, please contact us.
Canon Hongkong Company Limited
Precautionary measures against COVID-19
In view of the COVID-19 situation, the following measures are put in place at:
- Canon Hong Kong offices (5/F) and Canon Business Experience Center (3/F) located at China Life Center in Hung Hom
- Temporary Counter Service (by appointment) located at Unit 2, 25/F of Wyler Centre Phase 2,200 Tai Lin Pai Road in Kwai Chung (Direction)
- Alcohol hand sanitizer is provided at all Canon Hong Kong offices and Canon Business Experience Center
- All staff must wear a surgical mask andmaintain good personal hygiene when on duty, and all visitors are also required to wear a surgical mask at all times for mutual protection
- Temperature screening and hand sanitizing are required for all visitors entering and re-entering theTemporary Counter Service location, a surgical mask must be worn during the visit
- Our technical engineers will sanitize their hands and products prior to and after repair procedures. Protective gear such as gloves and safety glasses would also be worn if necessary
- Temperature screening is required at China Life Center lobby for all persons entering and re-entering Canon office and Canon Business Experience Center
- All visitors to Canon office and Canon Business Experience Center located at China Life Center in Hung Hom or Temporary Counter Service located at Wyler Centre in Kwai Chung, are required to fill in the Health Declaration Form.
- The following persons will not be allowed entry to the building:
- Anyone who has been in contact in the past 14 days with any person who has confirmed COVID-19 infection
- Anyone currently having fever / flu-like symptoms
Canon Hongkong Company Limited