Thank you for your continued support of Canon Hongkong. We now sincerely launch “Canon DSLR Camera Premium Maintenance Services”. Canon users can enjoy our professional services with the special price listed below. The plan includes 5 aspects which are Firmware Upgrade, Image Sensor Cleaning, Hot Shoe Replacement, Exposure and Shutter Speed Adjustment together with Grip/Back Cover Rubber Replacement. To optimize your camera, please bring along the product to Customer Care Center within office hours for application. For details, please read the Terms and Conditions.
* Includes Firmware Upgrade, Image Sensor Cleaning, Hot Shoe Replacement, Exposure and Shutter Speed Adjustment together with Cover Grip Rubber/Back Cover Rubber Replacement
** The discount is rounded to the nearest tenth
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- For Products that are not within Warranty or Extended Warranty, Customer shall pay the inspection fee HK$100 before the issue of the Service Order. The Inspection Fee is non-refundable under any circumstances. After completed the services, the Inspection Fee will be deducted from the total charge. The Customer will be required to pay the balance of the special service price listed above upon collection of the Product(s).
- No limit on the number of participation in this services plan
- For details of the Terms & Conditions, please refer to T&C of Warranty and Repair Service in our Canon Website.
Terms and Conditions
The Canon DSLR Camera Premium Maintenance Services Plan (the “Plan”) is provided by Canon Hongkong Company Limited (“Canon”). Upon applying this Plan, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out below (these “Terms and Conditions”).
This Plan is applicable to specific models of Canon Digital Single Lens Reflex Cameras as listed herein (“Product”). Canon shall update the Product from time to time by announcing it on its official website. This Plan does not apply to parallel imported goods or goods not purchased from Canon or its authorized dealers in Hong Kong or Macau.
In order to join the Plan, you shall bring your Product to Canon Customer Care Center within office hours.
Canon Customer Care Center Address & Operation Hours:
Please Click Here.
Upon receiving the Product from you, Canon will issue a Service Order. You are required to sign and accept the terms and conditions in the Service Order. Subject to other Canon payment arrangements, for this Plan, you shall pay Canon when the Product is returned to you. All payment shall be made in Hong Kong Dollars in cash or by credit card in Canon Customer Care Center – Hong Kong. Payments by cheque will not be accepted.
- If Canon is unable to provide service for the Product or the Product has been discontinued or any parts are otherwise unavailable, Canon has the sole and absolute discretion to refuse your application for joining this Plan.
- Canon reserves the absolute right to change or cancel any details of this Plan by posting in its official website.
- Canon reserves the right to interpret these Terms and Conditions In case of any dispute, Canon reserves the right of final decision.
- Canon shall not be liable to you for any loss, damage, cost and expense directly or indirectly suffered by you (including but not limited to, loss of profit, loss of saving, loss of goodwill, loss of revenue or loss of contract incurred by you, whether anticipated or actual, or any special indirect or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever) or any action, claim and proceeding taken against you by any third party or parties in connection with, incidental to and consequential upon the performance of Canon or its employees or independent contractors in relation to this Plan. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, to the extent permitted by law, Canon’s total aggregate liability in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for any direct loss or damage arising out of or in connection with this Plan shall be limited to HK$100.
- Any failure or delay by Canon to exercise or enforce any right under these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed to be a waiver of that right nor operation to bar the exercise or enforcement of it at any time or times thereafter.
- The provisions contained in each clause of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforceable independently of each of the others and its validity shall not be affected if any of the others is invalid. In the event of any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. You hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong Courts in connection with any disputes arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are prepared in English and the Chinese translation is provided for reference only. In case for any inconsistency or ambiguity, the English version shall prevail.