Canon Launches New PIXMA G3060 Refillable Ink All-In-One Printer
Trendy Navy Color Body Add A Stylish Touch To Modern Home Learning Space
Canon today announces the releasing of new PIXMA G3060 A4 Refillable Ink All-In-One Printer, it is perfect for users demanding high quality, convenient, high productivity and low cost printing solution for student home use.
- All in one: Color Print / Color Scan / Color Copy
- A4 color document printing cost low as HK$0.04
- High speed document printing up to 10.8 / 6.0 ipm (black & white / color)
- Full dot LCD for easy operation
- Small and compact design
- Replaceable maintenance cartridge
- Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY smart phone application for direct photo printing, scanning and cloud printing
- AirPrint™& Mopria™ wireless print for direct printing of web pages or documentsthrough iOS & Android™ devices
- PIXMA Cloud Link application for remote printing of Facebook albums and online contents with mobile devices
- Built-in Wi-Fi for network print/scan
- Support borderless photo print
PIXMA G3060 Sales Start Date: 27January 2021
Suggested Retail Price: HK$1,588
Sales Location: Canon Online Store and Canon Image2
 For more information, please visit https://hk.canon/mobileprinting
About Canon Hongkong Company Limited
Canon Inc. (TSE:7751 / NYSE:CAJ) was founded in 1937 in Japan. Its predecessor, Precision Optical Instruments Laboratory, produced Japan's first 35 mm focal-plane-shutter camera “Kwanon” in 1934. Canon Inc. eventually expanded into the photocopying and printing industries, launching Japan's first plain-paper copier NP-1100 in 1970 and the world's first inkjet printer BJ-80 in 1985. Through the years, Canon Inc. has acquired in-depth experience in digital imaging product manufacturing, and research and development. It is a leader in the development of innovative products and holds the most technology patents in the imaging industry. Canon Inc. also makes a significant contribution to the promotion of photography. Today, Canon Inc. has a strong global presence and is one of the most important market players in the imaging, office and industrial product categories. As of 31 December 2019, Canon's global revenue was US$32.7 billion.
One of the company’s first offices in Asia, Canon Hongkong Co., Ltd. (Canon HK) was established in 1971. It is responsible for the sales, marketing and after-sales services for all Canon product lines in Hong Kong and Macau. With the solely owned subsidiary Canon Business Solutions (Guangdong) Co., Ltd.” established in 2018, the company can also provide intelligent total business solutions and professional services to companies in the Greater Bay Area. Canon HK adheres to Canon’s corporate philosophy of “kyosei”, which encourages the company and its staff to participate in social, charitable and environmental activities in the community. Canon HK implements internationally-recognized management systems and has achieved ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001 (Canon Digital Production Center) and OHSAS 18001 certification.