Canon New LiDE 300 Ultra-slim Flatbed Scanner
Available for Sale Now
HONG KONG, 13 September 2018 - Canon today announces the new LiDE 300 ultra-slim flatbed scanner is now available for sale in Hong Kong with suggested retail prices of HK$518.
Feature highlights are as follows:
Ultra-slim Design ● High Scanning Resolution
Power by USB ● Auto Slanted Correction
- Super Slim design for flexible storage
- 2,400 dpi optical scan resolution, provides ultra-high resolution in photo and document scanning
- Powered by USB, AC adaptor is not required
- Auto Document Fix Function delivers easy-to-view scan results in high color reproduction of images and clear text
- Auto Slanted Document Correction, automatically rotates slanted document caused by misplacement on scanner
- Gutter Shadow Correction Function corrects shadow formed by the gutter at the center for book and magazine
About Canon Hongkong Company Limited
Canon Inc. (TSE:7751 / NYSE:CAJ) was founded in 1937 in Japan. Its predecessor, Precision Optical Instruments Laboratory, produced Japan's first 35 mm focal-plane-shutter camera “Kwanon” in 1934. Canon Inc. eventually expanded into the photocopying and printing industries, launching Japan's first plain-paper copier NP-1100 in 1970 and the world's first inkjet printer BJ-80 in 1985. Through the years, Canon Inc. has acquired in-depth experience in digital imaging product manufacturing, and research and development. It is a leader in the development of innovative products and holds the most technology patents in the imaging industry. Canon Inc. also makes a significant contribution to the promotion of photography. Today, Canon Inc. has a strong global presence and is one of the most important market players in the imaging, office and industrial product categories. As of 31 December 2017, Canon's global revenue was US$36.1 billion.
One of the company’s first offices in Asia, Canon Hongkong Co., Ltd. (CHK) was established in 1971. It is responsible for the sales, marketing and after-sales services for all Canon product lines in Hong Kong and Macau. CHK adheres to Canon’s corporate philosophy of “kyosei”, which encourages the company and its staff to participate in social, charitable and environmental activities in the community. CHK implements internationally-recognized management systems and has achieved ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001 (Canon Digital Production Center) and OHSAS 18001 certification. For more information about Canon Hongkong, please visit our website: https://hk.canon/