Canon New imageCLASS MF266dn Network Duplex All-in-One
Laser Printer Available for Sale Now
HONG KONG, 14 November 2018 - Canon today announces the new imageCLASS MF266dn network duplex all-in-one laser printer is now available for sale in Hong Kong with suggested retail prices of HK$2,588.
imageCLASS MF266dn – Network Duplex All-in-one Laser Printer
Network ● Duplex Print ● Touchscreen Display
- All in one: B&W Print/ B&W Copy/ B&W Fax/ Color Scan
- Send Lite function including scan / Fax forward to e-mail address / SMB server
- AirPrint, Canon Print Service, MopriaTM and Mobile App for direct printing & scanning through mobile device
- Built-in ethernet for network Print, Scan and PC Fax In & Out
- Auto duplex function applying to printing, copying and fax receiving
- Built in UFRII, and PCL printer language
- 6-line touchscreen LCD with traditional Chinese display
- Quick first print out time in just 6.0 sec. Print & copy speed up to 28ppm
- 35-sheet ADF for Fax, Copy and Scan
- High Capacity Black Toner option
About Canon Hongkong Company Limited
Canon Inc. (TSE:7751 / NYSE:CAJ) was founded in 1937 in Japan. Its predecessor, Precision Optical Instruments Laboratory, produced Japan's first 35 mm focal-plane-shutter camera “Kwanon” in 1934. Canon Inc. eventually expanded into the photocopying and printing industries, launching Japan's first plain-paper copier NP-1100 in 1970 and the world's first inkjet printer BJ-80 in 1985. Through the years, Canon Inc. has acquired in-depth experience in digital imaging product manufacturing, and research and development. It is a leader in the development of innovative products and holds the most technology patents in the imaging industry. Canon Inc. also makes a significant contribution to the promotion of photography. Today, Canon Inc. has a strong global presence and is one of the most important market players in the imaging, office and industrial product categories. As of 31 December 2017, Canon's global revenue was US$36.1 billion.
One of the company’s first offices in Asia, Canon Hongkong Co., Ltd. (CHK) was established in 1971. It is responsible for the sales, marketing and after-sales services for all Canon product lines in Hong Kong and Macau. CHK adheres to Canon’s corporate philosophy of “kyosei”, which encourages the company and its staff to participate in social, charitable and environmental activities in the community. CHK implements internationally-recognized management systems and has achieved ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001 (Canon Digital Production Center) and OHSAS 18001 certification. For more information about Canon Hongkong, please visit our website: https://hk.canon/.
For more information, please visit www.canon.com.hk/en/omp