Canon Launches New PIXMA TS707 A4 High Quality Photo Printer
HONG KONG, 16 January 2019 - Canon today announces the releasing of new PIXMA TS707 A4 high quality photo printer, bringing the new experience of printing to users. Feature highlights are as belows:
PIXMA TS707 – A4 High Quality Photo Printer
Compact size ● 5-color individual ink tank system ● 2-way paper feeding
- New compact design for place saving
- 5-color individual ink tank system: the photo black ink sharply increase color contrast
- 2-way paper feeding for different media
- Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n for network print
- Support Wireless Direct Mode for wireless printing from mobile devices without router to simplified network settings
- AirPrint & Canon Print Service for direct printing of web pages or documents through iOS & Android devices
- Support multi smart phone application for direct photo and cloud printing
- PIXMA Cloud Link application for remote printing of Facebook albums and online contents with mobile devices2
- Auto duplex and disc direct print
- New nail sticker print
- 2-Line LCD for easy operation
The official sales dates and suggested retail prices will be announced later.
About Canon Hongkong Company Limited
Canon Inc. (TSE:7751 / NYSE:CAJ) was founded in 1937 in Japan. Its predecessor, Precision Optical Instruments Laboratory, produced Japan's first 35 mm focal-plane-shutter camera “Kwanon” in 1934. Canon Inc. eventually expanded into the photocopying and printing industries, launching Japan's first plain-paper copier NP-1100 in 1970 and the world's first inkjet printer BJ-80 in 1985. Through the years, Canon Inc. has acquired in-depth experience in digital imaging product manufacturing, and research and development. It is a leader in the development of innovative products and holds the most technology patents in the imaging industry. Canon Inc. also makes a significant contribution to the promotion of photography. Today, Canon Inc. has a strong global presence and is one of the most important market players in the imaging, office and industrial product categories. As of 31 December 2017, Canon's global revenue was US$36.1 billion.
One of the company’s first offices in Asia, Canon Hongkong Co., Ltd. (CHK) was established in 1971. It is responsible for the sales, marketing and after-sales services for all Canon product lines in Hong Kong and Macau. With the solely owned subsidiary Canon Business Solutions (Guangdong) Co., Ltd.” established in 2018, the company can also provide intelligent total business solutions and professional services to companies in the Greater Bay Area. CHK adheres to Canon’s corporate philosophy of “kyosei”, which encourages the company and its staff to participate in social, charitable and environmental activities in the community. CHK implements internationally-recognized management systems and has achieved ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001 (Canon Digital Production Center) and OHSAS 18001 certification. For more information about Canon Hongkong, please visit our website: https://hk.canon/.